Freight: SiS-USA Inc. shall select the method of shipment, carrier, and routing in the 48 U.S. contiguous states. Normal LTL or truckload delivery is dock-to-dock and normal delivery hours are between 8:30 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday. All products shall be shipped “F.O.B. Shipping Point”.
All orders shipping outside the 48 contiguous U.S. states shall be subject to additional freight that will be pre-paid and added to the invoice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote. The customer will be responsible for arranging customs clearance, applicable duties, and taxes shipping outside of the US.
SiS-USA Inc. will take reasonable efforts to meet delivery requests. All requests for carrier-guaranteed delivery times shall be considered and will include an additional fee, if accepted. This additional fee will be the maximum liability to SiS-USA Inc. if the carrier misses the guaranteed delivery time, a refund will be issued to customer.
All SiS-USA Inc. standard ground and guaranteed delivery times are exclusive but not limited to any additional costs associated with customer orders. Customer shall be responsible for, but not limited to, any or all the following costs:
- Consolidation and delivery on the same truck
- Expedited or air freight
- Special shipping or packaging methods
- Lift gates/forklift
- Delivery outside of normal hours
- Inside delivery
- Redelivery, notification, etc.
- Improper refusal of product
- Detention charges
- Street unloads
- Redirection of product
- Storage past acknowledged ship date
- Please request a quote in advance from (email@example.com) if any of these additional services will be needed for your order.